So let's start with recipe.
6 sliced Pineapple
2 teaspoons Unflavoured gelatine
200 grams Condensed milk
250 grams Cream
3 teaspoons Lemon juice
Few drops Yellow food color
Few drops Pineapple essence
1 tablespoon Powdered sugar
- Mix the gelatine with half cup water in a small pan. Heat on low heat, stirring continuously, till it dissolves.
- Pour the condensed milk in a bowl and mix till light creamy. In another bowl, mix the lemon juice with half cup of pineapple syrup from the tin.
- Chop five slices of pineapple. Add the pineapple syrup and pineapple to the condensed milk.
- Pour the gelatine solution into the condensed milk mixture stirring continuously. Freeze the mixture for half an hour till its thick.
- Remove from the freezer and beat till smooth. Add two hundred grams of cream and reserve the remaining cream for decoration.
- Add the pineapple essence and yellow colour, beat well and put it back in the freezer for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and beat again till smooth. Pour into a serving dish and freeze for one hour or till set.
- Whip the reserved cream with powdered sugar.
- Remove the mousse from the freezer. Transfer the whipped cream in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and makes rosettes on the surface of the mousse.