Enjoy the penne pasta tossed in white sauce in this delightful penne pasta in white sauce recipe. The penne pasta is prepared and then coated in a creamy freshly prepared white sauce. This is one of my favorite dish and I love preparing it. Hope you enjoy.
So let's start with recipe.
500 grams Penne Pasta
500 grams Boneless Chicken
250 grams Button Mushroom
2 medium Onions
1 pod Garlic
500 ml Milk
3 tablespoon All purpose flour
3 tablespoon Butter
- Cook the penne in a large pan of boiling salted water until well done.
- In a heavy bottom pan add some butter, all purpose flour and saute the all purpose flour till it turns golden brown.
- Add milk, salt and pepper then stir continuously till it gets thick.
- In a pan add some oil, garlic, onion and saute till it turns brown. Add mushrooms and chicken and stir them well, then add pepper and salt.
- Add the sauce into the pan and mix well with the penne pasta.
Best served hot with garlic bread.